Target is one of the largest discount retailers in the United States. The store sells clothing, electronics, furniture, toys and more. To get lower prices, make use of Target 15% OFF coupon and Target 50% OFF coupon, shoes coupon!
If you are in the US and in need to buy something, come to Target to have a great shopping experience with Target free shipping promo in 2017!
Target is a giant in retail industry in the United State. It is the second largest retailers, just behind Walmart and absolutely a favorite brand name of many shoppers in the US with over 1800 stores throughout the country. Target has some retail formats such as discount store Target, the hypermarket SuperTarget as well as a flexible format which is previously named Target Express and CityTarget. As a leading company in retail industry, Target, of course, provides a wide range of products at affordable prices, including home goods, electronics, food, fashion things, office supplies, health and beauty products and so on.
Whether you want to furnish your new department, equipt your kitchen or simply need some gardening tools or clothing, Target can meet your all demands as its slogan “Expect more, pay less”. You can really pay less when coming to Target physical stores or online store by using coupons and promo codes. There are always great things on sale at Target. Thus, if you spend a little time paying attention to its sale and free shipping programs, finding its coupons, you will save a lot of money with no minimum quantity order. You don’t know how and where to find coupons? Here we are to share with you some ways to find them as well as some policies of Target for your best shopping experience.
Firstly, you should know some special points about Target’s coupon policy. Target offers a variety of coupons such as internet coupons, color checkout coupons, mailed coupons, mobile coupons, coupons from magazines. It puts a limit of 4 coupons per day, per household and requires shoppers to buy items to match the desciption on their coupons. If you use the internet coupons, their barcode must be clear in order to be scanned.
Secondly, here are some tips to find the coupons and save money at Target:
• Sign up for the email newsletter on its website to be updated the latest sale programs, or you can sign up to be sent text message of coupons.
• Look for sale items on coupon page of its online store to save money on the items you are interested in.
• Search for coupons on the internet by accessing advertising websites of coupons. They will help you list all coupons available at your convenience. You only need some clicks of a mouse and a little of time to become a wise shopper. That is fantastic!
• Use 3 coupons for one item, which is what most retailers will not allow their customers to do. But at Target, it is possible to stack 3 coupons on each item you buy. A manufacturer coupon can be accepted for the same item as with a Target coupon, along with a Cartwheel offer, then you triple savings.
• The Target Red Card provides 5% off on every purchase you make at its department stores or online store. You can also enjoy free shipping on every receipt and 30 additional days for returns. To do that, you simply need to sign up for the store credit card or debit card.
• If you sign up for a baby registry or wedding registry, you will have 15% off for all remaining items, which can benefit you a lot with a unforgettable wedding and an extra amount later.
Thirdly, now many mobile apps are developed to help you save money while shopping at Target. You can search for Earny, Ibotta, Retale, Cartwheel, Shoptagr apps and give them a try. They are helpful, easy to use and really work out.
If you buy an item at Target and want to return, remember that most items at Target physical and online stores can be returned within its regulated time frame. An item which is unopened, in new condition and returned within 90 days from the day you buy it can be exchanged or receive a refund.
That Target is the second national largest retailer in the United States is a way to prove its power in the industry. Some shoppers share that they seem to be a little obsessed with shopping at Target because the stores provide all most everything you need and right in a place while it also releases many sale programs to help them buy more items with a limited budget. Are you a little obsessed with coming to Target stores for shopping? Then don’t forget to find coupons for your best savings.